The first 10, categorized, with media citations, are in a press release from Fred DuVal's campaign.
1. Doug Ducey opposes settling the Cave Creek v. Ducey lawsuit, and wants to keep fighting our schools in court. [Arizona Republic, 9/29/14]
2. Doug Ducey opposed Governor Brewer’s temporary one-cent sales tax increase. Without it, according to Governor Brewer, “cuts to core state services would have been a magnitude worse...K-12 would have endured the brunt of those cuts.” [Dougducey.com, accessed: 10/2/14] [Arizona Small Business Association, 5/31/13]
3. Not only does Doug Ducey oppose Governor Brewer’s Arizona College and Career Ready Standards; he’s said he would “stop it.” [Twitter, 7/12/14]
Extreme anti-Latino policies
4. Doug Ducey said that he would continue Arizona’s prohibition on driver’s licenses for DREAMers, the children of undocumented immigrants who are legally permitted to reside and work in the United States. [Arizona Daily Star, 9/29/14]
5. Despite causing significant economic harm to Arizona, Doug Ducey said he “would have signed SB 1070, and would support similar provisions in the future.” [East Valley Tribune, 7/4/14]
6. While Ducey’s supports extremist anti-Latino policies, he has an idea for reaching out to Arizona’s Latino community -- marrying a Latina. [Arizona Republic, 6/6/14]
Ducey’s shady business dealings
7. The Arizona Republic reported that there are a lot of unanswered questions surrounding the sale of Doug Ducey’s former company, and at a September debate, Doug Ducey refused to answer whether he was accused of “material misrepresentation.” [Arizona Republic, 7/31/14] [Arizona Citizens Clean Elections Commission Debate, 9/29/14]
8. When questions about the sale of his former company started to come out in July, Doug Ducey called an attorney involved in the disputed sale and offered him a job. [Arizona Republic, 7/31/14]
Tea Party Extremism
9. Doug Ducey has been endorsed by Sarah Palin, who used gun crosshairs in a 2010 ad attacking Congresswoman Gabby Giffords, and Mike Lee and Ted Cruz, who were the architects of the government shutdown that cost Arizona millions. [Huffington Post, 1/9/11] [Cronkite News, 3/3/14]
10. Doug Ducey opposes a woman’s right to choose -- even in cases of rape and incest. [Center for Arizona Policy questionnaires for 2010 & 2014]
The last reason is from me.
11. The most recent attack ad directed at Fred DuVal is disgusting. Basically Ducey is benefitting from dark money and is exploiting the Black President fear factor in associating Fred with Obama. And his spokeswomen, Melissa Delaney, has the gall to say that Ducey is running a "positive campaign". These people should be careful of sucking bottom. Never can tell what you might suck up - or which dark money sponsor you have to suck up to.