From Fred DuVal campaign press release.
Phoenix, AZ -- Today, Tea Party Republican Doug Ducey welcomes failed Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney--and all his baggage--to Arizona to help rescue his moribund campaign, leaving many to wonder: Does Ducey agree with Romney's politics of protecting the 1 Percent at the expense of everyone else?
Here are the questions people should be asking Doug Ducey:
- Does Ducey support Romney's history of laying off American workers and investing in corporations that shipped good American jobs overseas?
- Does Ducey approve of Romney hiding millions of dollars in the Cayman Islands to avoid paying taxes?
- Does Ducey believe that millionaires like himself and Romney should get away with avoid taxes that ordinary Arizonans pay by using special tax breaks?
- Does Ducey share Romney's belief that 47% of Americans see themselves as victims who are entitled to be being taken care of don't think that they "should take personal responsibility and care for their lives"?
- Would Ducey, like Romney, be "delighted" to take away a woman's right to make her own decisions about pregnancy?