Justitia, aka Themis, is the goddess of justice. For those of you who have led a heretofore sheltered life, “their way” refers to having sex with a female, likely against her will.
I lead with my nomination for a new kind of humor.
noun and verb
“Mark and Brett Kavan-aughed at Ford’s predicament”
Here are the rest of the themes, memes, and falemes from the Mournday Mourning Illustrated Gnus (aka toons from AZBlueMeanie at Blog for Arizona.
- Why women don’t come forward more often (according to Republican senators)
- 27 years: 11 white men then, 11 white men now
- Republicans have become the party of Trump. So why are you surprised they are defending a Trump clone for SCOTUS?
- “I like beer” said the beer-’n-babes guy.
- “The GOP got a woman to question Dr. Ford, then they got a drunken frat guy to question Brett Kavanaugh.” Would have made for better optics than the 11 white guys doing it.
- For female issues before the Supreme Court: This Brett’s for you.
- Toga on, Brett! Kavanaugh up for renaming the Supreme Court Building Animal House II?
- Trump may not have wanted this, but he got it: Kavanaugh rants + Graham raves = national disgrace.
- When it comes to the UN, Trump does not understand the difference between “laughed with” and “laughed at”.
- I wonder. Does McSally join those Republican women who think Ford was credible but support Kavanaugh anyway?