Here are the schemes, themes, memes, and falemes from the Blue Meanie at Blog for Arizona.
- There are no more moderate Republicans. If you think otherwise, put your trust in Susan Collins and see what that gets you.
- Trump’s rallying cry is still “Lock her up!” This time it’s Ford, not Clinton.
- The new Devil’s Triangle: White House, Senate, Supreme Court.
- Rumored: Nikki Haley’s resignation letter said “Will the last sane woman to leave please turn out the lights- and leave the toilet seat up.”
- Trump repeats 125 false or misleading claims in Lesley Stahl’s 60-minutes interview. (I didn’t count, but given the fact-checking record, it’s a good guess.)
- Mexico Beach is the new normal.
- More from Stahl interview: When it comes to climate change disasters, Trump knows something is happening but he doesn’t know what.
- Trump loves Kim. Is this Love for Sale?
- Speaking of love for dictators, how about Prince bin Salman? Do his reforms include bumping off journalists?