Here are today’s toons from AZBlueMeanie at Blog for Arizona.
- Trump unleashes his little shop of horrors on America.
- If voting is inconvenient, try fascism.
- Trump orders 101st airborne to southern border. Five soldiers for each refugee. Mattis says “no stunt”.
- Denied his military parade in DC, Trump orders troops to the border. Scriber’s usually unreliable sources report construction of a reviewing stand in Nogales.
- Kemp burns Georgia voter registrations. Trump burns the constitution.
- For the GOP, hatred and bigotry are preexisting conditions.
- NRA accepts responsibility for mass shootings. Just kidding.
- GOP now supports protection of preexisting conditions - while voting against it. McSally hopes you won’t notice.
- Hypothesis: the people attending Trump’s rallies support Trump because they are just like him. Whoa! 140,00,000 Americans support lies, hatred, bigotry, corruption, and dictatorship?