- All you need to know about yesterday’s Illustrated Gnus is “WALL.” WALL - I WANNA WALL. WALL, WANNA WANNA WALL. MY WALL.
WALL! (Sung to the music from Hair.)
Nancy’, give me my promised WALL, long beautiful WALL
Shining, gleaming, steaming, slats or concrete
Give me funds for the WALL, border length or longer
Here, baby, there, momma, no where can they be together
Flaunt it, show it, Mexico can grow it, my WALL.
As always, all this is inspired by the cartoons from AZ Blue Meanie at Blog for Arizona.
You get the idea. The man is obsessed with the WALL. His advisors, KellyAnne Conway, John Kelley, and Sen. Lindsey Graham said they knew all along that a concrete WALL was not feasible. Then Trump turns around in one tweet and dissed the lot of them by insisting that the concrete WALL was never abandoned. Onward …
- Trump single handedly does government shutdown while psychologically in meltdown.
- “Can bone spurs get you out of an indictment?” No. Neither can they and three hours command respect from the troops.
- What the Christmas elves bring to the stockings on the fireplace: An Imp. A Peach. And a Mint.
- What I want for Christmas: “Please let Ruth Bader Ginsburg live forever.”
I’ll close with this one. Choice!