Today let’s start with some definitions.
Make someone very irritated or angry.
‘Chuck and Nancy are driving Trump up the wall’
A term typically used by politicians to express irony.
‘Donald Trump at the border’
Now more Illustrated Gnus from AZ Blue Meanie at Blog for Arizona.
- Trump: “Why doesn’t anybody believe me?” Toon: “Because you are the boy who cried wolf.”
- Trump declares national emergency, requisitions paper towels from Puerto Rico.
- A logical progression: concrete blocks, steel slats, chicken wire, picket fence, speed bump, legos.
- What Trump is not considering: concrete wall, steel wall, padded cell.
- Trump’s progression: The Art of the
Deal, The Art of the Steal, The Art of the Heel.
- The lesson Trump learned from Truman: The buck stops everywhere else.
- What American taxpayers could get for the $5.7 billion: 58,853,290,105 legos.
- What else American taxpayers could get for the $5.7 billion: A monthly paycheck for 1,954,062 TSA employees.