Here are the dreams (see below), themes, schemes, memes, and falemes in this edition of the Illustrated Gnus (aka cartoons from AZ Blue Meanie at Blog for Arizona).
- Faced with congressional oversight and possible subpoenas, Trump orders concertina wire around Trump Tower.
- A dozen so-called Constitutional Conservatives (aka Republican senators) joined Dems in condemning Trump’s national emergency. But that’s a pile of squishy stuff. They are on board with the wall. They just didn’t like the cosmetics of how Trump was/is doing it.
- Only Sarah Suckabee Handers could say that “God wanted Trump to be president” with a straight face.
- GOP wants to protect innocent babies … but not if they are non-white.
- The American
dreamscheme: forget studying - parents’ money will get you into an elite university.
- College costs have gotten way too expensive, what with bribes, kickbacks, hush money, payoffs, …
- “Anti-vaxxer” has gotten a bad rap in the liberal media. How about, instead, “Moms for Measles.”
- Trump: “Thank you Tim Apple.” Cook: “No problem Donald Collusion.”
- Oh, about that concertina wire? Trump didn’t do that, at least not yet. But, for a wee moment, you did think it plausible, right?