Here are the themes, schemes, memes, and falemes in this edition of the Illustrated Gnus (aka cartoons from AZ Blue Meanie at Blog for Arizona).
- Bill the Barr-ber trims the Mueller report
- How can you get a Top Secret security clearance? (a) Marry the King’s daughter. (b) Give money to the King. (c) Find one in a box of Cracker Jacks. (d) You don’t need one at Mar-a-Lago.
- Trump’s attempt to repeal ACA worked so well last time he figures it will work even better today.
- Republicans to run in 2020 on their health care plan. Here it is.
- Get it?
- Trump exposes his intention for trade with Mexico: import, export, and no port.
- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell extends Trump’s X/AntiX model to the Senate. McConnell kills Senate rules.
- Which of these does not belong to the rest? (a) Paying hush money to a porn star. (b) Hugging someone without permission. (c) Entering a teenage girls dressing room. (d) Having an extramarital affair while your wife is pregnant. (e) Grab them by the … well, you know.
- Whatever you think ails Great Britain, BREXIT is no FIXIT.