- Couldn’t decide on a lead toon so …
- Here are the rest of themes, schemes, memes, and falemes in this edition of the Illustrated Gnus (aka cartoons from AZ Blue Meanie at Blog for Arizona).
- Rule of Law according to Trump via Suckabee Handers, KellyAnne Conway, Barr, Rudy, Faux News, Senate Republicans. Need I say more?
- Biden promises hands-on presidency.
- Biden dreams of running with a strong black woman as Veep. (Not Anita Hill, I guess.)
- Bernie’s $1,000,000 gets Scriber’s Awkward Award.
- What America is missing: A party of low taxes, small government, smaller debt, strong allies, standing up to dictators, no tariffs, free trade, and the Rule of Law.
Noone is above the law. Might that be the man who would be king?
- The only redaction we need to know in the Mueller report: (1) President Donald Trump is not guilty of collusion. (2) President Donald Trump is
notguilty of obstruction.
- The Supreme Court likely to confirm racial bias in the 2020 census. If my vote count is wrong, you tell me.
- Finally, the only thing you need to know about who’s running our 2020 election - the Gremlin from the Kremlin.
Here’s a bonus toon.