Thursday, October 13, 2016

Trump's problem with women

In addition to allegations of sexual misconduct, he's got a problem with the female vote. Trump leads among men but loses by a a lot more among women. Here's Nat Silver's documentation on Trump's gender gap. The net result of these numbers and lots more is that Silver is giving Clinton an 86.3% chance of winning vs. Trump's 13.7%. No wonder that the Trump campaign is lashing out like a wounded animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment