Welcome to the Mournday Mourning Illustrated Gnus and other denizens of King Donald’s retinue revealed by AZBlueMeanie at Blog for Arizona. Here are some themes, memes, and falemes.
noun: a combination word, false + meme, attributed to the Sky Island Scriber
Definition: a bit of fake news “copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users”, often with ill intent.
Usage: “Trump fans the falemes by calling the press ”the enemy of the people."
- Will Trump take over daily press briefings? You are primed to believe that. He’s already doing it. It’s called Twitter.
- Quote of the day defining tru
thmp: Truth isn’t truth. -Rudy Giuliani.
- Interior Department plans to cut down all national forests to prevent forest fires. (Prove me wrong.)
- Trump administration: consuming more oil is good for you. True (the quote, that is). “Conserving oil is no longer necessary for the economy” (headline from this morning’s Daily Star).
- Quiz: which is a reality TV show lowlife with zero credibility? (A) Omarosa (B) Donald Trump (C) Both (D) neither. Check Twitter for correct answer.
- Citing insecurity needs, Trump cancels all security clearances but one.
- “I can’t guarantee anything.” - Sarah Huckabee Sanders. She never could.
- So …
- Tomorrow: Trump to yank passes for WH press corps, fire press secretary, conduct his own press briefing in empty room. Says “I can’t guarantee anything.”