Here’s a rundown of the themes, schemes, memes, and falemes in today’s Mournday Mourning Illustrated Gnus by the Arizona Blue Meanie at Blog for Arizona.
What? You say this is Tuesday? What, me worry?
- How many GOP votes will Tump lose in the House? As of this morning, only one.
- The real emergencies: climate change, gun violence, income inequality, voting rights, health care, opioid epidemic, the wall. Oops!
- FLASH! McConnell (R, KY) diverts Kentucky school funds to Trump’s national emergency.
- Naw, but gotcha! ’fess up. For just a couple of seconds you thought that was completely plausible.
- Trump’s Green New Deal: Greenbacks for Gazillionaires.
- Trump experiences an awkward moment when he can’t remember which murderous tyrant he promised our nation’s nuclear secrets to. So, he sent Jared Kushner to the Middle East to sort it out.
- Trump and Kim not going to get a Nobel Peace Prize. But they might get next year’s Oscar for Best Performance of a Diplomatic Farce.
- GOP favors passing Trump’s proposal to remove the white and blue from the U. S. flag. Putin approves.
- Dems charge GOP with being the party of old white guys. Hmmmm. And the Dem front runners are ….?
- On the other side, purity is good for water but not so good for electability.
- Experiment proposed by 12-year old at school science fair: “My Mom did not get me vaccinated so let’s see what happens.”
- The Mom in question: “I had no idea that making child health decisions based on a Facebook post was a bad idea.”