Like a succubus visiting America in the dark of night, Trump sucks money from our national defense for his wall, his notional emergency. (Look it up.) Here’s what I had to say about “the wall” on New Years day.
WALL! (Sung to the music from Hair.)
Nancy’, give me my promised WALL, long beautiful WALL
Shining, gleaming, steaming, slats or concrete
Give me funds for the WALL, border length or longer
Here, baby, there, momma, no where can they be together
Flaunt it, show it, Mexico can grow it, my WALL.
Here are More Mournday Mourning Mysteries and Magic from the AZBlueMeanie at Blog for Arizona.
- First president not to have a dog doesn’t need one. He has the GOP and Lindsey.
- New AG passes congressional Barr exam: Executive power good, Mueller bad.
- Mitch McConnell has figured out how to burn Democrats - vote against action on climate change.
- The GOP version of the Green New Deal: more greenbacks for the rich.
- What Kids Want To Know 101: “Why didn’t we get measles shots?”
- What Denier Moms Tell Their Kids 102: “They’re bad for you. We learned that on Facebook.”
- Trump stiffs federal contractors, offers them minimum wage jobs building his wall.
- The Coultergeist, along with ProfHannity and Limburgher, takes over as new branch of government.
With that, I wish you a Happy Presidents Day.