“Trump’s ‘great patriot’ farmers stick with him” even as he sticks it to them. The quote was the title of the Daily Star’s print edition version of this story. So they will vote for Trump because he promises them
aid welfare payments (aka bribes).
Here are the rest of themes, schemes, memes, and falemes in this edition of the Illustrated Gnus (aka cartoons from AZ Blue Meanie at Blog for Arizona).
- Do Alabama women prefer subservience? (Just thought I’d ask given their opposition to women’s rights.)
- New ending line for marriage ceremonies in red states: “Congratulations: You may kiss the uterus support system.”
- “Q: What’s the difference between Donald Trump and a plague of locusts?” Trick question - they both destroy the family farm.
- Trump protects American consumer from China. (Chuckles here.)
- Trump is the largest loser - 1.17 billion in business losses.
- King Donald declares Constitution null and void - which means he does not have to answer to anyone else.
- “Little Lindsey”, the Graham Cracker of Republican politics, used to think that Trump was crazy and unfit for office. That was before Graham’s ethical support system died. (John McCain, that is.)
- John Bolton snookered Dubya into attacking Iraq. That worked out so well he’s snookering Dumpf into attacking Iran.
- The 1968 Republican would rather be red than dead. The 2020 Repoublican would rather be a Russian than a Democrat. Oh, come on. Did you really expect principles?
Parting Thought: A new theme song for our age: Extinction is Forever sung to the tune of the theme song from Diamonds are forever.
Extinction is forever, it’s all I need to please us
Dead animals cannot tease us
When they leave in the night
We’ve no worries when they desert us…