- When it comes to Mueller, we just have to figure out the code.
Here are the rest of themes, schemes, memes, and falemes in this edition of the Mournday Mourning Gnus (aka cartoons from AZ Blue Meanie at Blog for Arizona).
- The difference between Barr and Mueller is the color of their magic markers. One obscures and the other highlights.
- What Mueller said: If we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime we would have said so. What Trump tweeted: The President clearly did not commit a crime. What Pelosi admits: “If we had confidence”
- Kim: “Trump and I deal with staff differently. He says ”You’re fired.“ I say ”open fire." That opens up two versions of the perennial question: If Trump shot an outgoing staffer on the White House lawn, (a) would that be enough for the House Dems to move impeachment? (b) would that be enough for the Republican Senate to convict?
- U. S. Navy admits to pressure to hide USS John S. McCain while Trump is in Japan. I wonder if the Japanese press renamed the ship USS Bone Spurs.
- Harriet Tubman knocked off the $20 bill - Scriber’s Usually Unreliable Sources say she will be replaced by Steve Bannon.
- Trump announces his key issues for his 2020 run: health care, immigration, deficits, trade, infrastructure, climate change. Democrats rejoice.
- 20-odd states are banning reproductive freedom. Think positively. Think of economic opportunity. Open a chain of burqa shops.
- When it comes to McConnell filling SCOTUS seats, here’s an analogy for you. 2016 : No :: 2020 : Yes.
- When it comes to Cynthia May, there is no “May” be, just