Scriber’s Usually Unreliable Sources report overhearing a conversation between Trump and Bolton:
Bolton: Mike and I have everything under control, Mr. President. Why don’t you play a round of golf?
Trump: Golf? I thought he said play around with Gulf!
Also reported was a top secret conversation between some mullahs in Iran:
Mullah #1: How are we going to get Trump off our case?
Mullah #4: I know! I know! We send him a beautiful letter!
Here are the rest of themes, schemes, memes, and falemes in this edition of the Illustrated Gnus (aka cartoons from AZ Blue Meanie at Blog for Arizona).
- The Scribers were on vacation for 2 weeks. Coming back home was like Rip Van Winkle awaking to a world unchanged. Read on!
- Quiz: Where is Trump taking America? (A) Into a pile of poo. (B) Into Dante’s inferno. (C) Into a rerun of 2016.
- Recent appointees to the Committee to Re-elect the President - CREEP 2020: MBS, Vlad, Kim.
- In a bid for credibility with Trump, the FBI renames itself “Foreign Bureau of Investigation.”
- Speaking of renaming: The Environmental Pollution Agency is creating more jobs - for undertakers and morticians!
- A parting thought about reparations from one of Scriber’s Native American acquaintances: “I don’t want reparations, give me the land.”
- Another parting thought about Moscow’s view of American infrastructure.